Prospective clients can’t know you exist unless you show them. Many prospective clients spend a lot of their time on the internet, including social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and more.
Enter Digital Marketing. Done correctly, it can be an efficient and cost-effective strategy to reach more people than traditional marketing. Not only does this help you to gain new clients, it also keeps you in front of previous clients. In order to create a successful strategy, you will first need to set up a strong Marketing Stack.
Your Marketing Stack could include up to 20 different technologies. We align your needs with the best-of-breed technologies to create the most efficient and cost effective tool to grow your business.
Examples of tools in your Marketing Stack…
- Google AdWords
- Facebook Business Manager
- Twitter Ads
- Marketing Automation Platform
- Social Media Engagement & Analytics
- Predictive Analytics Tools
- SEO Optimization Tools
- Click Funnels or Thrive Themes (Funnel Pages)
- Podio, Pipeline Deals, Salesforce (CRM)
- WordPress, Joomla (Website)
- Custom Business Intelligence Dashboard
- Attribution Analysis
- Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager
- Content Delivery Tools
Director of Leasing & Marketing – SECO
MarketSense has literally transformed the way we do business. They are much more than a vendor. They are a partner in our success.